Please refer to the email we will be sending you for all registration information & deadline date. But for now, send us a SAME time slot request and we will get in touch with you with what you need to do to register!
Time slot request September 2017
Please note: If any of your personal information has changed since you last filled out a registration form, ie - address/email/phone/ please fill out a FULL registration form HERE. It is very important that we have your current information.
Please review our private lesson cancellation and make up policies HERE. These policies still apply as agreed upon when you signed your original registration form.
Tuition Fees for September 2017
In order to save your space for September we require a non-refundable payment of $90, and a post dated cheque for the balance dated for September. Our admin is so busy in September and in order to help us to allow them to deal with making your customer service experience the best it can be, (rather than accounts receivable for over 1,000 students), we need your cooperation. :)
We do not charge for stat holidays and we are closed.
See our tuition schedule HERE
Everyone is required to agree to our policies below when they register with us.
Please read them completely.
The following policies are in place to retain the excellence in music education that our school provides.
CANCELLATIONS AND MAKEUPS
WE STRIVE to make up all cancelled lessons, but it should be understood that WE DO NOT GUARANTEE to do so. Sometimes it is impossible due to the large quantity of students who attend this school and the overwhelming number of students who cancel on a daily basis.
If a student finds it necessary to cancel a scheduled lesson the procedures below must be followed:
1) To qualify for a possible make up,we require a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation - you must notify the front desk, via phone, email, or in person. Telling your teacher only does not qualify as a cancellation.
2) We cannot give make-ups or credits/refunds for same day (last minute) cancellations. Same applies for no shows.
3) If there is a make up time available, we will notify you by telephone. It is important that rescheduling is sone through the front desk. Please do not try to re-schedule with your teacher.
4) Due to the high volume of students who cancel, we can only attempt to find make up time for 2 missed lessons, per student, per term. We do not guarantee make-ups but generously attempt to get them done by placing your make up into another persons cancellation slot. If we continually phone you and offer make up lessons and you refuse them at least 3 times, we will stop calling and this make up will not be attempted.
5) There are NO refunds once a student is signed up for a term or 4 week trial. The teacher expects the student to continue for the full 4 wk trial and/or term committed to.
6) We do not give credits/refunds for cancelled/missed lessons. The teacher MUST get paid whether you show up or not. We can not sustain a high quality school and retain great teachers without paying our teachers for all booked lessons.
7) We will not add make-ups or lessons that have been cancelled by the student on to the end of a term. We will not carry make ups over into the next term.
8) Only under extreme circumstances will Addison cancel your lesson. If your teacher cannot make a scheduled lesson, he/she will provide a substitute teacher and the student agrees that if a substitute is provided, the student will take and pay for the lesson. No make-ups are given due to substitute teachers. Substitutes are necessary in all educational environments.
9) You will be charged $25.00 for any NSF cheques.
If you do not understand or respect these policies click HERE to read a letter from a parent who has written a very comprehensive letter that may help with understanding why music and art schools do not give make up lessons at all. We believe our make up policies are very generous for our students.
Addison Music Learning Centre, 481 North Service Rd W, A7, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 2V6
Music lessons in Oakville have never been better!
piano lessons - guitar lessons - vocal (singing) lessons - sax lessons - flute lessons - clarinet lessons - drum lessons
violin lessons - lessons for adults - music lessons for young children and Orff Music lessons - toddlers music - summer camps - summer lessons