To send an Interac e-Transfer:
Login to online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution. Links are below for the big 5.
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Select a recipient by entering an email address and/or mobile phone number (for Addison Music Learning Centre enter the email address email@example.com)
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, a security question that only the recipient will know the answer to and optional personal message)
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer
- In a separate email, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the password you chose. Or just use a very simple password like, "what city are we in?" which will be easy for us to figure out. This is a completely secure site and unless we get hacked which is highly unlikely, no one else but the owner has access to your etransfers. Or call us at 905-825-8668 and leave the password on our machine. It is completely secure.
Click your banking institution below to get started.
A small banking fee may apply depending upon your institution.
How your Interac e-Transfer is protected When you send money ecure banking procedures.
When you send money using Interac e-Transfer, your money never actually travels by email or text message. Email and text messages are only used to notify the recipient and to provide instructions on how to deposit the money. Your financial institution and your recipient’s financial institution transfer funds using established and secure banking procedures.
POLICIES: If you do not understand or respect these policies click HERE to read a letter from a parent who has written a very comprehensive letter that may help with understanding why most schools do not give make up lessons at all. We believe our make up policies are very generous for our students.
Our teachers are professional musicians and teach as part of their livelihood. These policies are in place to retain the excellence in music education that our school provides. Respect for these policies show respect for our dedicated educators. We are being very generous with these policies and to be a student at our school we expect these policies to be respected.
If a student finds it necessary to cancel a scheduled lesson the procedures below must be followed and adhered to:
1) To qualify for a possible make up, (make ups are NOT guaranteed) we require a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation - you must notify the front desk, via phone, email, or in person. Telling your teacher only does not qualify as a cancellation.
2) We will not give make-ups or credits/refunds for same day (last minute) cancellations. Same applies for no shows.
3) If there is a make up time available, we will notify you by telephone - please do not try to re-schedule with your teacher
4) Due to the high volume of students who cancel, we will only attempt to find make up time for 2 missed lessons, per student, per term. We do not guarantee make-ups but generously attempt to get them done by placing your make up into another persons cancellation slot. If we continually phone you and offer make up lessons and you refuse them at least 3 times, we will stop calling and this make up will not be attempted.
5) There are NO refunds once a student is signed up for a term or 4 week trial. The teacher expects the student to continue for the full 4 wk trial and/or term committed to and has been contracted to be paid for this time.
6) We do not give credits/refunds for cancelled/missed lessons. The teacher MUST get paid whether you show up or not.
7) We will not add make-ups or lessons that have been cancelled by the student on to the end of a term. We will not carry make ups over into the next term.
8) Only under extreme circumstances will Addison cancel your lesson. If your teacher cannot make a scheduled lesson, he/she will provide a substitute teacher and the student agrees that if a substitute is provided, the student will take and pay for the lesson. No make-ups are given due to substitute teachers. Substitutes are necessary in all educational environments.
9) You will be charged $25.00 for any NSF cheques.
WE STRIVE to make up all cancelled lessons, but it should be understood that WE DO NOT GUARANTEE to do so. Sometimes it is impossible due to the large quantity of students who attend this school and the overwhelming number of students who cancel on a daily basis.